Abilify (aripiprazole) oral solution 1mg/1ml can be used in patients where tablets or injections are not a viable option.
Abilify oral solution comes is packaged in child proof, 150 ml bottles and includes a small, calibrated measuring cup
Each ml (millilitre) of Abilify Oral Solution contains 1mg (milligram) of Abilify. Therefore, if the patient is to take 5 mg of Abilify each day, they would drink 5 ml’s of Abilify Oral Solution each day.
The NDC (National Drug Code) for Abilify Oral Solution 1mg/1ml is 59148-013-15
What is Abilify Oral Solution 1 mg/1 ml prescribed or used for?
Abilify Oral Solution can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) schizophrenia in adults and adolescents
2) for adults with bipolar mania
3) Bipolar mania in adult and pediatric patients, either monotherapy (prescribed alone) or adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
4) major depressive disorder in adults; typically in the form of an adjunct to anti-depressants
5) pediatric patients for irritability associated with autistic disorder