Abilify (aripiprazole) Discmelt 15 mg dose comes in a round shaped, yellow tablet with scattered specks.
15 mg Abilify Discmelt tablets are marked with “A” “641” and “15”
Abilify Discmelt 15 mg tablets come in blister packs of 30 tablets.
The National Drug Code (NDC) for blister packs of 15 mg Abilify Discmelt, 30 tablets is 59148-641-23
What is Abilify Discmelt 15 mg prescribed or used for?
Abilify Discmelt tablets are prescribed for patients who have trouble swallowing regular tablets.
15 mg Abilify Discmelt tablets can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adults
2) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adolescents where the recommended dose of 15 mg is not achieving desired results
3) As an initial and/or recommended monotherapy (prescribed alone) dose for adults with bipolar mania
4) As a recommended dose for bipolar mania in adult patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
5) As an increased dose for bipolar mania in pediatric patients in monotherapy (prescribed alone) or adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
6) As a maximum dose for major depressive disorder in adults; typically in the form of an adjunct
7) As a maximum dose in pediatric patients for irritability associated with autistic disorder