Abilify (aripiprazole) Discmelt 10 mg dosage tablet is round in shape and pink in color with scattered specks.
10 mg Abilify Discmelt tablets are marked with “A” “640” and “10”
Abilify Discmelt 10 mg tablets are packaged and sold in blister packs containing 30 tablets.
The National Drug Code (NDC) for 10 mg Abilify Discmelt in blister packs of 30 tablets is 59148-640-23
What is Abilify Discmelt 10 mg prescribed or used for?
Abilify Discmelt tablets are prescribed for patients who have trouble swallowing regular tablets.
10 mg Abilify Discmelt tablets can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adults
2) As a recommended dose for schizophrenia in adolescents
3) As an initial monotherapy (prescribed alone) dose for adults with bipolar mania
4) As an initial dose for bipolar mania in adult patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
5) As a recommended dose for bipolar mania in pediatric patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
6) As a recommended dose for major depressive disorder in adults; typically in the form of an adjunct
7) As a recommended dose in pediatric patients for irritability associated with autistic disorder