Abilify (aripiprazole) 30 mg tablet is pink in color and round in shape.
All 30 mg Abilify tablets will have “A-011” and “30” visible on each tablet.
Abilify 30 mg tablets are available in quantities of 30 tablets per bottle and 100 tablets per blister pack.
The National Drug Code (NDC) for Abilify 30 mg packaged in bottle quantities of 30 is 59148-011-1
All 30 mg Abilify in blister packs of 100 tablets, use the NDC of 59148-011-35
What is Abilify 30 mg prescribed or used for?
30 mg Abilify tablets can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) As the maximum dose for schizophrenia in adults
2) As the maximum dose for schizophrenia in adolescents
3) As the maximum dose for monotherapy (prescribed alone) for adults with bipolar mania
4) As the maximum dose for bipolar mania in adult patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate
5) As the maximum dose for bipolar mania in pediatric patients in monotherapy (prescribed alone) or adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.