Abilify (aripiprazole) 15 mg dosage comes in a round, yellow tablet.
The visible markings on 15 mg Abilify tablets are “A-009” and “15”
Abilify 15 mg tablets are available in bottle quantities of 30 tablets and blister packs of 100 tablets.
The NDC (National Drug Code) for Abilify 15 mg in bottles of 30 tablets is 59148-009-1
For 15 mg Abilify sold in blister pack quantities of 100 tablets, the NDC is 59148-009-35
What is Abilify 15 mg prescribed or used for?
15 mg Abilify tablets can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adults
2) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adolescents where the recommended dose of 10 mg is not achieving desired results
3) As an initial and/or recommended monotherapy (prescribed alone) dose for adults with bipolar mania
4) As a recommended dose for bipolar mania in adult patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
5) As an increased dose for bipolar mania in pediatric patients in monotherapy (prescribed alone) or adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
6) As a maximum dose for major depressive disorder in adults; typically in the form of an adjunct
7) As a maximum dose in pediatric patients for irritability associated with autistic disorder