Abilify (aripiprazole) 10 mg dosage is a modified rectangle shaped, pink tablet.
10 mg Abilify tablets are marked with “A-008” and “10”
Abilify 10 mg tablets are packaged and sold in bottle sizes of 30 tablets or blister packs of 100 tablets.
The NDC (National Drug Code) for Abilify 10 mg tablets packaged in bottles of 30 is 59148-008-1
For 10 mg Abilify packaged in blister packs of 100 tablets, the NDC is 59148-008-35
What is Abilify 10 mg prescribed or used for?
10 mg Abilify tablets can be prescribed for the following uses:
1) As an initial and/or recommended dose for schizophrenia in adults
2) As a recommended dose for schizophrenia in adolescents
3) As an initial monotherapy (prescribed alone) dose for adults with bipolar mania
4) As an initial dose for bipolar mania in adult patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
5) As a recommended dose for bipolar mania in pediatric patients, adjunct (prescribed along with) to Lithium or Valproate.
6) As a recommended dose for major depressive disorder in adults; typically in the form of an adjunct
7) As a recommended dose in pediatric patients for irritability associated with autistic disorder